Water Conservation SPRINKLERS & PARTS - Our Only Business
In-Stem Flow Regulation Powered by LittleValves
Means Smart Water Saving Sprinklers
Manufacturer of The World's Most Efficient Sprinkler Parts
with Proven Water Savings of 30% - 60%
In-stem Flow Regulation (IFR) - the most significant change to sprinklers in 50 years:
Providing On-Off control at each sprinkler head
Check out all the LittleValve Benefits:
- No more overspraying onto adjacent sidewalks, streets and buildings - Dial in your distance.
- Use only 15 foot 'Spray' nozzles and eliminate all 5', 8', 10' and 12' nozzles. IFRs can reduce the radius of 15' nozzles down to 6 feet with bigger, fatter, heavier droplets that resist wind drift and penetrate the ground better.
- Quadruples the range of Toro's Precision Rotating Nozzle by taking radius down to 18 inches. Triples the range of Rain Bird's 17-24 rotary nozzle by taking its radius down to 5 feet.
- Toro and Rain Bird's Flat' spray nozzles become the world's best Micro-Sprays down to 2 feet.
- Bring side strips down to 3' - 4' left/right. Turn Hunter's SS530 side strip nozzle into a micro-spray, as well.
- Just about every 'adjustable' nozzle can be turned into a micro-spray.
- Never touch the little screw on top of spray or rotating nozzles.
- Easily controls the distance range of any above-grade gear-driven rotor all the way down to 'OFF' without touching the diffusion screw.
- Eliminate pressure regulation and pressure-compensating devices - they are never needed. LittleValves override ALL high pressure.
- Eliminate wasteful misting/fogging with its huge water loss.
- Now you can have above-grade 'Drip' systems with our new Micro-stream drip caps.
See the difference between sprinklers with IFRs vs those without by clicking here for shortcut to "Water Saving Sprinklers Parts"
- And best of all, with individual On/Off control at each sprinkler, you save hours of time and labor by eliminating all trips back and forth to the valve or controller just to service clogged sprinklers or exchange nozzles.
Originally developed to make sprinkler maintenance easier and faster. Pictured below is a pop-up sprinkler being flushed by just one person without helpers and without going back and forth to the controller or valve.
During the process you see in the photo below, the pop-up stem will never retract until you shut off water to the system.
After flushing, shut off flow exiting the extended pop-up stem by turning the little key clockwise. Insert filter, re-attach the nozzle. Then turn key counter-clockwise until water exits nozzle at the precise distance you want. Pull out the key and you're done.
|little tuffy pop-up sprinkler info
littlevalve demo video
littlevalve/precision rotating nozzle - prn/lv combo 10 pages of videos and pictures
flushing cross demo video
|CAUTION: You WILL get spoiled using LittleValve parts.
In commercial installations, PRNs, PSNs, Little Tuffys and LittleValve parts [known as In-stem Flow
Regulators] are all rebatable under the Southern California Metropolitan Water District program.
Looking for water conserving sprinklers that save
money, water and labor, then come to
· · · · · · Valvette systems.
You can shop here if you choose - just pick your category by clicking on it
Take this Shortcut directly to the On-line Store
Valvette Systems Presents
The Best Sprinkler on the Market Today
Featuring Toro's® Precision Rotating Nozzle
Valvette Systems' Patented In-Stem Flow Regulation
Little Tuffys or other LittleValve parts combined with Toro's
PRN - is the premier sprinkler on the planet
Distance Range: 26 - 28 feet down to 18 inches
Arc range: 45° - 270°
LittleValves make every nozzle on the market work better but allow Toro's Precision Rotating Nozzle (PRN) to do things that no other nozzle can do. In fact, PRNs with LittleValve parts can replace every nozzle in your landscape except for
side, corner and center strips, (the nozzles used in long, narrow planter areas.)
The flexibility, efficiency and water savings of Toro's PRN when joined with Little Tuffys and LittleValve sprinkler parts is best described in the videos plus the pictures you'll see in the 10 sub-pages by clicking here: PRN/LittleValve Combo.
ACCOMPLISHING THE IMPOSSIBLE WITH COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SPRINKLERS
The ultimate in high-efficiency irrigation. No other sprinkler is comparable.